RunLite is all about customization to suit your training and racing needs. RunLite AirStretch Trail™ integrates 360 degree AirStretch Belt with rugged ballistic minimalist but roomy / full-featured storage. Bring more of what you need with AirStretch technology comfort. You can position the SnapFlasks™ anywhere you want them on the belt, including vertical or horizontal or remove them to use the full-featured AirStretch pack separately.
• Deluxe hip-gripping design with 360 degree AirStretch comfort
• AirStretch Belt has no-profile chafe-free edging and amphipod ergonomic buckle
• SnapFlasks™ "click" in securely in and out with one hand
• Leak-free 10.5 oz BPA-free bottles (2) with hi-flow spout (21oz fluid)
• Easily add additional modules / accessories (add up to 64oz fluid)
• Main lock-zip compartment w/ key clip - windbreaker or lunch, sunglasses, hat etc.
• Second lock-zip compartment for wallet, phone, essentials
• Compression bungee for jacket and other gear
• The top-rated belt for combining bounce-free performance, bottle access, overall comfort & versatility
From race training, to hiking, trail running, walk racing or general trail/hike/walk use, RunLite AirStretch Trail™ is designed to allow even the minimalist to bring fluid, gear and essentials.
Main lock-zip compartment with key clip for light windbreaker or lunch, sunglasses, hat etc. (6" x 8" x 3")
Second lock-zip compartment for wallet, iPhone, essential. (5" x 6" x 1")
Compression bungee for jacket and other gear - expandable to carry up to 64oz of fluid.
Add a SnapPod™ module for front access to basic endurance essentials - See customization under features tab for other customization options
Amphipod® engineered products are carried throughout the U.S. and Canada in specialty running, athletic footwear and outdoor specialty stores. We highly recommend visiting our specialty store partners who are extremely knowledgeable and can help fit you with the right amphipod product for your needs.
RunLite™ hydration belts can be customized for your specific training and use requirements. Hold just what you need, when you need it.
• At any time, add fluid in 4, 8 and 10.5 oz increments – SnapFlask modules™
• On-the-go-access to energy chews, endurance essentials – SnapPod Module™
• More side/front-access storage – Rapid Access or Ballistic Pouches™
• Race number with more low-light reflectivity – Race-Lite Number Tabs™
• Gel – 4 ounce SnapGel™ module and/or SnapPod module™
• Music, smartphone and essentials – Beltpod SmartView Pouches™
(many more options).